Friday, July 22, 2011

MY FIRST TIME: Malaysia Tatler Magazine

Simply LOVE July's Issues & Front Cover for Malaysia Tatler
featuring Datin Sri Intan Nur Rowena Baker as this month Cover Girl

It was my first time, I bought Malaysia Tatler magazine. I heard about the magazine but I never try take a look. So, this month I decided to pick this magazine. I quite surprise with magazine contents. I love the articles, the way their bring the topics & advertisement really catch my eyes. No wonder this magazine awarded as Luxury Magazine of The Year.

An article about Datin RahmaJan Sulaiman Khan
Owner to RJ Couture & JKHAN

Little story about Datin RJ

I totally enjoy reading this magazine. I saw many inspiring articles and beautiful snapshots for ad. campign. There's an article about Datin RahmaJan Sulaiman Khan also my fashion friend. I did met her face to face and talk about fashion and the industry too. Quite amazing, I had a beautiful chit-chat with this talented person. Yes, She's a soft-spoken woman and very strict with her work and etc. That's why I respect her like my own sister.
After I saw and read this article. It makes me think and grateful, I'm still a lucky person. I'm sad after reading Datin's past life. But she really inspires me to work more harder and reach all my golds.
I wish I have a great eldest sister like her. I would like to wish Datin RJ a best of luck for your coming soon event WW Magazine and Handbag launching. May God always bless you.

Overall, I falling in LOVE with this magazine!
Can't wait to buy the next issue :)

1 comment:

  1. Yo young Borneo Boy... bloghopping here. Oya, also a proud Borneo dude heehe.

    You like mags huh. Well, if you'd asked me (nda kena tanya pun haaha), my fav would be FHM wakakaa.

    ReplyDelete