Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SHARING MOMENT: THE DAY of 090711


The day of 090711

I just DON'T want to touch any sensitive issues. It just I want to expressed how I disappointed and very sad what happen on that day as a caring and normal citizen. I did do little bit of praying and hoping for the better situation. Maybe after seeing all this situation; God wants the nation to learn something about it. Quite sad to see all the drivers that stuck in this heavy traffic have to take their breakfast in the car and get late to their workplace. But I do THANKFUL with our goverment and police department handle it very well. Yes, we do need the roadblock and police spotcheck to PREVENT any problems on that day become worst. I do understand people that stuck in that day traffic have to cancelled their appointment or going to work. Well, everyone experience it too including me. I really hope theres NO MORE serious issues in future. I love my country and peace.

Snapshot taken around 9 to 10 a:m at KKIP - Polytechnique Kota Kinabalu Road.

Snapshot taken around 10 to 11 a:m

No comments:

Post a Comment