Monday, December 19, 2011

Write a Letter to Santa Claus: BorneoBoy's 5 Christmas Wishlist


Dear Santa,



1. Health and Happiness. I love my family, love one and close friends (you know who you are). I pray all my love ones (including me too) in good health and full with happiness in this beautiful season. Thank you so much, always be there with me when I'm in tears and hard time. You all always bring joy and courage to me so that I cann stay strong and stay grounded. God bless you all. Merry Christmas everyone xoxo. Together we hit 2012 to continue our big plans and dreams. Most important be happy and stay humble.

2. Big Surprises. Dear God, please send me joy or something special for me. CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!! pleaseeeeeeee......

3. Unite as ONE. It is my big wish to see my big family gather at one big table. Bring some changes in their hearts with love and honesty.

4. Big Change for 2012. I really work hard and too much pressure this one year and wait for the moment nearly 14 years. Maybe 2012 is the new beginning for me.

5. Around The World & Meeting The Icon. It is my forever big wish to attend International Fashion Week and be on the jetplane; Travel, bring my country name to the world. Meet my favorite icons and learn more about Fashion and the Market.

                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                          
                                                                                Love, BorneoBoy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wish your dreams n wishlist cometrue ray.. Merry christmasssss :)

    ReplyDelete