Friday, June 24, 2011

Small Dream with BIG hope: My dream Mini Walk-in Wardrobe

I hope that with space It can see my stuffs neat and tidy. NOT to show off what brand I own. I don't carry that kind of attitude because my parents never ever teach me to be a big head and show-off person.

Last few days, my colleagues and I had a good conversation at our lovely office pantry discussing about what will be our next big (future) plan. We talk about marriage,some about investment and money management until I spilled good topic about House..Dream Home. It quite interesting to listen many opinion and good plans from friends older than you. Glad I did spill my ideas. Yes, I do give some of my daydreaming plans but deep inside of me. I got few big dreams but I can't share it here. Soon, If everything in place..the first thing I will share it here with beloved readers. After long talk plus sharing mixed with discussion. I back to my desk give a 5 minutes fast and rough sketch of my dream room with my own luxurious mini walk-in wardrobe taste. For me, It is simple and compact in one bunk built-in wardrobe. As soon I back home from work, I draft it properly into a clearer image. Well, I can said that I'm not a Interior Designer; who can sketch in perfect form.

2 comments:

  1. ah-heemmm... marriage.. ^_^

    Anyway talk about wardrobe.. oh.. who doesn't want kan? We do have but share with hubby.. but makin lama makin nda cukup.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cath: Not for me ya..hahaha..ya bah..you ask your hubby to make special wardrobe just for you lah :)

    ReplyDelete