Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello, London Fashion Week!


Fashion Week is back around the world from London, Paris..Milan until New York. I just love the feeling to see all the trends, beautiful unique artwork by talented designers and mixture of crowd. If you been there, I'm sure every season you will attend it. If I living in any this big cities. Hell yes! I will attend it every season. Fashion is a big thing for me because Fashion is my life; I breathe..walk and talk FASHION.

London Fashion Week, Where all trends gather around from hard rocker 'till to couture lover. That really inspires me to create new designs. The colours, sassy-classy haido, interesting fabrics, shapes and sizes, WOW! simply unique. London is a beautiful city with grace and romantic but poweful. That makes London people style more edgy and couture-chic! Love their mix and match style. Mix&Match can get a perfect complete look.



Be different is a fashionable thing. London is an interesting place to explore and searching for inspiration. Amazing jackets in many type of version from leather until to mink. Crazy prints fabric, simply ethnic-chic vibes. Pick tweed, sheer, pencil, thigh slit, big volume or maybe tight long skirt you will feel sexy in anytime.  

Yummy bags! I love the rocker skull Thomas Wylde's Clutch and Hermes Birkin bag.
Sassy Classy!


MODERN SUPERCHIC!


SIZZLING STREETSTYLISTA

TREND EYE-CATCHER

Photographs: Credit to the talented Photographer - Coop Grace Taha.

1 comment:

  1. whenever i want to dressed up,i will always get a headache.so much thing to wear but its so hard to mix and match for an effortless style.i wish that i hv the gift to dressed up brilliantly just like those fashionista without being need to see and get inspired.sigh

    ReplyDelete