Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Without Magazine

It been months I didn't catch up any fashion magazine. Ya, sound and look like budak ketinggalan zaman but sorry I more up-to-date than a fashion magazine nowdays. In this past few months, I only updating myself through fashion blogs and vogue.com or chit-chatting with my designer friends. I try to move forward and catch up fast what I already missed. Talking about magazine. Did you know how hard Breeze Magazine to get in Sepanggar, 1Borneo or Menggatal Town even Inanam Town? There I was balik-balik tanya cik penjaga kedai magazine or even to the tauke. Semua pun cakap "hayyoo boy! tiada Breeze lagi ohh.." or worst "hayooo boy..just now the lady get the last one. They only sent two copy." Paling teruk! "Apa Breeze ohh? Sabun cuci kain ka?" Ohhh damn! I guess I need to open my own business related with bookstores-cafe. I will get the best ones. Please, dear Breeze. Send your hot magazine in Times Bookstores in 1Borneo and put it more.




Recently, I managed get one of it! Yay,me! It only cost for 2 Ringgit Malaysia. So,cheap but full pack with latest information about events, trends etc all around KK and Kuching. Saluteeeee BORNEO! Okey, I sound so dramatico here. I want express how I jealous (sikit je,okey) but happy in the same time with two of my lovely friends Jeffie and Azman as contributor. I wish someday my turn able to give something just like them. It's good to share your thought with others. Especially Azman story, love it very much and the way he write his article brings me to another world. While, Jeffie artwork! Ohh Myyy Goddd! You simply a young modern artist. We need this kind of people to bring Sabah move forward another level. Azman, He got the talent and aura to be a great journalist or magazine editor. Azman my dear with your background sure you can and Sir, I'm sorry if my english grammar or spelling and related not correct ya. Back to my story, after read the articles and cool columns I realized the magazine more light and not so fancy mancy. That makes the reader more attracted. Good job!



My darling Jeffie did promote his latest art project. Maybe some of you know about it maybe some don't. Mon Amour was under one name Jeffie Jeff brand. It was an accessories brand that created by Jeffie late mid this year. All Mon Amour collections specially hand-made design by himself. I can see all his design pieces really rare and unique. I really hope that in future he will consider to use best grade precious stones. I, Myself is a accessory and precious stones lover. Gemstones more sexier than diamonds. That's my personal point of view. Talking about his latest brand and himself. Jeffie did inviting me to his private event. Still don't know I able to come with my situation. But for now, but YES! I will come last minute but sadly not why my partner, dear Jeffie. Hope you okey? I will bring along my bestfriend. I really can't wait with your collections. Best of luck and congratulation my dear friend, Jeffie. So, fashionista or fashion blogger local and international you should check this guy. If any of you want his contact. Please refer to my previous blog, there full detail about where the location or contact number .



Source: Jeffie Jeff Photograph Snapshots.

5 comments:

  1. I always wanted to have my hard copy breeze mag for myself too... malas ni mau browse thru online.. ;-p, tapi tiada di kl.. -_-

    breeze.. sabun cuci kain... hhhahahahhaha.... aduh! that's hard 1.. ;-p

    (Breeze jgn ambil hati)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,true. If ada yang melanggan like a year. Punya best. Tunggu kena post ja. Ini xda owh. Ya,sometime it do hard baca through online. Panat tu mata sa. hahahah.

    Ya betul cath..tu penjual cakap gitu. hahahaha..lucu owhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo u hilang reggiemode, now u here la... hoho

    very nice blog btw hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hayooo boy..just now the lady get the last one. They only sent two copy." Paling teruk! "Apa Breeze ohh? Sabun cuci kain ka?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena: Hey darl! I miss you lah my friend :) Yes,I'm here. Do visit and feel free to comment my blog ya.

    ReplyDelete