Friday, October 8, 2010

One Love

It been months I didn't write any blogs. On and Off, day by day my stupid days filled with worries and unsettled problems. After back from long vacation (back from Kuching for Gawai celebration) I can feel something big will be happening, but still I don't what it is. Lack of inspirations my lazy bones makes me more amazing super lazzo lazy! I didn't write blogs even my sketch designs. Then one day! I decided move my old blog to a brand new blog and way of write. Ok,I managed write one damn blog. What is that? Then so late to post it up in my page.

In the sudden, one of my bestfriends message me up through Facebook. "Ohh! It's Nena! She's BACK! Why I didn't realized and knew about it? What's wrong with me this few days?" So, I mark into my brain I need to go out and air of fun. "Come on REAGAN! You still young." Ok, I contact all my bestfriends and met up at 1Borneo. There was me dress-up out from trend (trashy me!). Ok, this is the latest me. More casual and grown up. There I saw Nena drove her Rav4 pass by Starbucks cafe. "Ok! just great! Nena and Pynqy dress up very glam..while me?? Ohh Gosh!"

Then, both them show up with big open hugs towards me. I miss them very much. One was in europe busy study medical other busy raising her staring. Well, sylvester? Umm..I don't know. We wait him so long. Nearly,1 hours and half. Three of us search for a great place to get our lunch. Nena pop a question to me. " Reag,What's wrong? You very quite and I can see your mind off somewhere..any problems?" I reply "I'm Ok but recently I can't sleep very well and many stuffs in mind."

Then..one guy with sassy style. "It's mummy syl! wow..! so classy!" said Pynqy. There was me again still blur in my own land. Then, we move to Kahve Cafe for great drinks,snack & hot gossips. Thank you Jesus! Sylvester manage to open great topics. If not! Macam orang gila saya termenungAdui, kak jah oi kalau boleh sampai ke malam kami cerita. Kiri dan kanan mat salleh ngan mat arab pun tengok keriuhan kami berempat. I really enjoy that day. After that, Nena decided continue our cruise to Karambunai Nexus get fresh beach air and release personal tension by feel the breezy wind and clean white sands on the beach.



I'm very sorry, If my english grammar so confusing. At least I try to write something. It's quite painful to flash back a month ago senario. But I glad all my close friends try their best support and help me while in sad and hard moment. I really miss all of you! Macam tidak puas ja tu ari.. hope we can gather again like that day as a strong and very successful people than others. Amen!


2 comments:

  1. Reagan!!!I miss u and the rest of the guys!!!!hugs!we will have another chill out session ,on the island perhaps!!:):)!!!xx-Nadia

    ReplyDelete