Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TASTE-LICIOUS LIKE ALWAYS (4) Miss B!

BORNEOBOY Rate for Beyonce [4] Album : 5/5 Stars


This is my current addiction! My fierce SISTA is back! TASTE-LICIOUS like always.
I can say that Beyonce getting more and more powerful in her vocal. I wish I can sing like her. She so blessed with the VOICE,BEAUTY and positive ATTITUDE. I simply loves all her tracks in this latest album. I feel that Ms. B try to bring more edgy-ness and her real soul and feeling in every track. YEAH! Beyonce ROCKS!


Can you rock that kind of shoes and take photo like everything so normal? Beyonce CAN!


There few tracks that really touch my feeling and reminds about my past and present life. Everytime I hear this track it makes me strong and want to move on my life more forward. I can say Soft Meet Fierce all in ONE.


 1. 1+1 - My favorite track (you should listen this)

2. I Care - (simple love it)

3. I Miss You - My favorite track

4. Best Thing I Never Had - My favorite track

5. Party Ft. Andre 3000 - (simple love it)

6. Rather Die Young  - (simple love it)

7. Start Over - My favorite track (you should listen this)

8. Love On Top - My favorite track

9. Countdown - My favorite track

10. End Of Time - My favorite track

11. I Was Here - My favorite track (you should listen this)

12. Run The World (Girls) - My favorite track






No comments:

Post a Comment