Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WHAT I PICK: Working Attire for Modern Guy


                                                                                                                                        















                     



Source (photos) : Credit to the talented photographer. All photos taken from http://www.facebook.com/ - fanpage : Milan/Paris Men's 2011.


What I can see nowdays, Fashion for Men is getting more and more hotter on the runway. That is a good respond not only Women have their own season trends. I quite excited to see the trends with different cut and shapes. Photos above: Valentino Men's Collection (Attn: I'm sorry, If I mention the wrong brand) was my top pick/style for working attire. Most of the style are in my dictionary. A real modern guy who really care about his appearance, of course will know what to wear and NOT. For me, keep it simple and sharp is the best.


Picture 1: Hello Simple Suit - Wear this on Monday. All of us know that blues will struck when comes on Monday. But Monday also an important day, guys we need to show confident and sober infront our bosses. We all know that there will be a wild and fun on the weekend. Simple classic suit is a MUST in your wardrobe. It may help you when you not in the mood for style. You just wear it and hit to the office.

Picture 2: Modern Love Classic Suit - Tuesday Mood. Get a more serious look with classy touch. What I really love about this suit is the cut. I like the side by side buttons and the length just nice. Plus,I adore the fabric. This suit appropriate from day in the office and night to attend a cocktail party. Stylish and macho; Suitable for a working modern guy. [One of my favorite look]

Picture 3: Stay Sleek & Relax - Wednesday Kick. Maybe you something more relax but still look appropriate for office. Try this style. But be careful. If you in a corporate field or relate, pick a plain white button-in shirt and rock your look. For those love style but want to keep it low. This is another way you can dress-up smart but casual. [One of my favorite look]

Picture 4: Neat & Straight - Thursday Steady. Thursday is the starting point when everybody cannot wait the week come to it end. Hello, Entertainment! BUT, working days still on. Maybe few of you want to dress-up casual still appropriate for office attire. This look is the best look for you. Turtle neck shirt with chic cardigan is a perfect combo.

Picture 5 & 6: Yeahhh,Weekend! - Fresh Friday & Cool Saturday. Get it loose guys! It's weekend. Try this two look. I suggest (for option) get a great black/dark brown leather jacket to complete your look (picture 6)


No comments:

Post a Comment