Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Try BULAGGI!!

Whenever my grandma around for sure both of us will talking all about fashion and sometimes keep comparing between today and yesterday trends.

From the day my grandma arrived in KK. I can't stand to ask my grandma about her handbag. It obvious I never seen this brand even know about it. I just love the shape. So classy yet simple. Best among all. It's vintage darlinggg!!!

Info: BULAGGI is a very exclusive brand. It's not available in many countries worldwide and Australia is the only country in APAC where you can buy it. This beautiful brand is from Netherlands. Here is their website link for your reference: http://www.bulaggi.com/eng/index.html If you feeling bored with the common branded brands. Why not try this brand for your new collection.

5 comments:

  1. nice bag...and thank you so much your comment.. i'll keep making interesting post... lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece of babe is so Vintage!! Gorgeous <3 Your granny sure knows how to spot & keep a good precious :D Thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawwen: You're welcome :) Good! Can wait to see more and more your blogs :)

    JLo: Oh yes :) Well,she is one of kuching's socialite and kebaya maker back in 70's 'till early 90's. Not only that..she own Hermes Birkin too. I want to waris all her hangbags and vintage accessories. hahahahaha. Ohh you're welcome my fashionista friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. your grandma have very hgh taste darllll.... I like!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CathJ: Well..socialite & kebaya maker memang la high taste. heheheh...

    ReplyDelete