Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Bottle of Perfume, Please?


My friends really love to talk about clothing, bags, shoes, accessories until latest gadgets. But, one thing that didn't missed in my glass closet. Fragrance. Yes, I'm a perfume lover. I love many type of perfume brands. I don't mind, If it's cheap or expensive. I will bought it, If suit with taste and daily use. Oh yes, everyday. Smell good can give you confident and people will easily near to you. But NOT all love the scents that we use. Beware with it ya, my friend. I started using perfume in my tender age of 13. There is a reason I use perfume too young. Let it become my sad story secret. Nobody knows it. Even my mum said to me "Gan my son, you too young to own and use perfume". Then, one day..while my late dad cleaning all his perfumes and souvenirs. My late dad call my name and hand-over one of his favorite perfume Tactics by Sheisedo from the 80's. It was a great feeling the moment I received it. Vintage and smell fresh-sexy! Love it alot. I just wonder where I can get this great perfume again? My first perfume..just love it. Now, I feel regret. I should save few drops for my remembrance about my late dad.

The Big Pony Collection by Ralph Lauren, No. 4


One of my favorite Valentine's Date scent,
Polo Black by Ralph Lauren.
Smell sweet and romantic, my partner love it too!


Be manly and smell like a gentleman. Choose Bvlgari Man!




My bestfriend If I go out for a hot date..hahah.
Ya, I feel sexy and yummy with Hot Water by Davidoff.


From Day to Night, You're my favorite! I'm a CHANEL guy.
Bleu de Chanel smell simply manly sexy and strong. Allure Sport brings inner-calm and freshness while Allure Edition Blanche, you're my babe! I will bring you along when I attending an event.


















Ohh GUCCI! I will feel Guilty to spray you..again..again and again. You smell so mellow, sweet and so yummy! Love it so much. This is so special for me because it was a special gift from my "keluarga angkat". Thank you so much :)


My birthday present (last year), The Big Pony Collection miniature.


Allure Homme by Chanel. Currently, My new baby :)
Smell classic and fresh, simply my taste.


Ummmm...I wonder what's next?
Maybe Annick Goutal or if can any vintage fragrances ?
: Fingers-crossed :

No comments:

Post a Comment