Sunday, February 12, 2012

Satchel Bag - Classic Touch Always WIN!

Here again, I talking about bags. The satchel bag, well-known around the 60's and most of the designs show the UK fashionably chic style. Recently, I'm thinking to splurge myself by end of the year or mid this year. I did list down my wish list but end-up, yeah! what the hell. I'm not rich boy and my salary NOT even reached 2-5K. So, come on! be serious and see the reality. Yes to Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and the list go on. When thinking it back, It is NO for me. I such an idiot to cutting down here and there just to own an amazing bag. Positive thinking, I'm move-on and be a normal fashionable kid. I prefer using affordable things but still look ulta-expensive chic. I still grateful what I have now. I still loving my simple life and be free..more relax. Thank you God.

Then, one day I saw a nice unique bag at vogue.uk website (If I not mistaken). The minute I saw it. Damn! I'm falling in love with this design. I want it so badly! It's a must in my unpretty closet! Ohhhh God, It really suit my style. VINTAGE meets MODERN. I love the shape, the new NEON colours and most important..the material. The high quality material play important role especially to produce any amazing bag. Most satchel bag using high quality leathers in each their designs. I still remember my grandma own the same style even my lovely mum. I did share information to my mum about it, my mum laughed. "See, fashion is recycling and my dear son..you should keep in eye about it ya". True, I agreed with my mum. Fashion is same like learning history, keep on repeating the same thing but different way of presenting.

Umm..In God will, I hope this beautiful piece will be mine and of course I will use it wisely from weekdays to weekend. Yes, this bag simply like a chameleon. You can style it for work and casual. The best part is this beautiful bag really a good carrier when you traveling. Here I share with you all, Which colours or design that I love and may choose.


THE CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY





The Designer


The Batchel



The Batchel



The Batchel

The Music Bag

The Music Bag

The Classic


The Metalic

6 comments:

  1. trying hard to like the designer bag,probably need to check it out in real to judge it right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you misunderstood with my statement. But I think much better let it be that way. I write what speak in my heart. I know to judge designer bags, even I see the real limited edition bags that not all can afford it. But again..just a simple guy living in simple life..but still love fashion. BTW, Thank you for your positive comment Bag Braggers.

      Delete
  2. ur background musics annoys me

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the design of handbags that I wanna have!!

    mt

    ReplyDelete