Saturday, December 31, 2011

Part II: Double Wow! It's JKhan & RJ Couture!

22 December 2012 , The big day is finally here!. I decided to follow my sisters to take a look the ballroom before dressing up & doll-up. Everyone look very busy with their part. Few busy with the deco and few busy with RJ Couture-JKhan rack arrangement, some busy with sound system and some busy with practicing. It is a good experience for me to learn more the true story before and after an amazing fashion show or party. The ballroom look very different from last night from the table setting, dazzling chandeliers until to the wall of fame setting. I'm impressed with the team work. Good job everyone. The time show it's nearly 1 o'clock. I can see everyone in the rush to complete the ballroom into an exciting place even someone enter it later this evening. Everything will be perfect when i'm back. I'm sure all the guest will feel wow! the moment they stepping in to this ballroom. There Bey (Datin RJ's sister), Suhaila (Bey's cousin) and I, take a peek to the make-up room to see the models. I just love the hairdo and make-up. Simply couture! You can't get any fashion show that very detail like Datin RJ did,especially here in Kota Kinabalu. It is time for me to dress-up, two hours left before the event. Everyone in the room busy with their make-up, steaming their dresses, some preparing the couture dresses for the show, some busy choosing the right shoes or what the best accessories to wear. Simply chaotic. I just love the atmosphere.

My look that evening inspired from my favorite perfumes Chanel (Allure-Edition Blanche) and Gucci (Guilty for Men). Actually, I didn't know what I should I wear that particular evening. Thank God, I bring along few back-up shirts and trousers with me. I always stay-by and always be alert. I may don't look so trendy or macho or whatever you want to describe me. Like my grandma always said to me, [classic mixed your attitude = look good!] My mind rolling around..should I wear black or white. I stop, I left my stuffs for awhile on the bed and concentrate with my hairdo. After that, I spray my perfumes. The moment I smell the fresh scent. I decided to wear my white shirt, charcoal-grey colour trousers and style it with my tailored vest. I take a look to the mirror again. Uhmm..something missing here. I complete my wardrobe with a beautiful soft black scarf from London. Dazzle-up with my Bedazzled Swarovski Owl Brooch, Blue Sand Stone with white gold ring and fully round Swarovski stones ring and finish my look with leather clutch and my favorite Valentino Rudy white Shoes.



It nearly 6 P.M, It's time to go down and meet all the beautiful fashion lover and high-fashion people in Kota Kinabalu. The minute we arrived, I take the opportunity to see the ballroom. "Ohh my God! It's so beautiful. Okey, I will take a look you again ya my dear ballroom, ambik gambar dulu" said I. Before there no ones disturbing or clashing-bumping all at once for the Wall of Fame. Me, The RJ's Sisters, my cousin Susan Shahira, Mae, Mansor, Wirda and Emran taking charge the wall. Pose and pose until the first guest stepping into the lobby. All of us having fun. Well, it is a fun evening to experience. Ohh yes, pose again but this time all snap by the photographers until I ran from it, enough taking photo let others have their chance. I decided to find my table and have a few minute rest before the show started. I falling in love with the ballroom setting, lighting, music and flower deco. I see Christian Dior by John Galliano's Party or Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld's Party. It's so international! I totally love it. I just cannot wait to see all the model to strut their walk and pose very avant garde chic!.


I with "The Malaysia's Anna Wintour" WW Magazine Editor-in-Chief - Wirda Adnan

I with The Owner of RJ Couture & JKhan - Datin Rahmahjan Sulaiman Khan

KK's Famous Fashionista & Socialite - Masley & Rozita

EVENTfrinders Event Director & The Owner Glide Models - Susan Shahira & Mae

KK's Fashionista Famila Kee


The ballroom fully packed with KK's VVIP, fashionistas and fashionistos and business people. It is a great honour that evening the graceful Toh Puan Hajah Rahimah  as Datin RahmahJan's special guest. Thank you so much for the support ma'am. I really adore your style. Everyone look great that evening. Most of them dressing up according the fashion theme and some not. But I'm sure everyone dress-up what the best with their personality. Fashion is too subjective. But that evening, there few guests that really catch my eyes. The famous Fashionisto Mansor in his amazing leopard print jacket with his bedazzled rock and roll skull clutch. My dear friend Mansor, you always amazed me with your cool look! The stylish Fashionista Evanna Hassan in her red lace dress. If I not mistaken, the fabric is from high quality lace by Christian Dior. The beautiful Mae in her gold long dress very grecian, totally look great on you dearie. The necklace that you wear so unique and very stylish - simply Versace look alike. It is a great feeling to meet again The Fashion Blogger Ms.Ervina Erfie at the event. I also a fan with her 50's Hollywood style. That evening she wear a body hugging dress with simple beads earing and necklace. Simple yet stylish and fresh. Everyone look great with their special way that evening.


With the graceful eldest sister to Datin RJ - Zaharah Sulaiman Khan

The beautiful trendy WW Magazine Manager - Bibi Azlina Sulaiman Khan

The Stunning Stylista of RJ Couture & JKhan Executive Director
Bey Sulaiman Khan & her Cousin (in black dress)


Around 8 A.M, the fashion show is started. The atmosphere turn different moment the show started, everything run smoothly with the lighting and italian-french opera musical. Simply Milan or Paris love. That what I feel while I watching the models strut their walk. The top models is in town! Deborah, Tini, Suzana & Anna. Not forget, our lovely Sabahan top models too. Each of them, play important role. Good job girls!.
RJ Couture and JKhan collection is the best! Each of the dresses really amazed me. Their very detail touch, the high quality fabrics and pearls, beads or crystals until the perfect cutting and seams..Oh GOD! I'm falling in love with their artwork. I very good in observing and I'm a great fan with Haute Couture & Ready-To-Wear including Fashion History. I can see that RJ and JKhan brand is stepping into international market and standard. JKhan Clothing Line, I adore this brand very much!. I'm hoping that next coming show I would like to see more Classy and Chic style. While JKhan Handbag Collection is a STUNNER!. The boss,herself have her own taste and vision. I'm amazed with the fabric that she choose and the lovely shapes in each handbags she design. From iPad cover, casual Tote bag, beautiful clutches until to her fine leather handbags, most of their bag choosing cow and lamb skin leather. Every women will love it. Hoping that in future JKhan will create few bag collection for Men too. 








         


  


Tote Bag with high quality polyster fabric

Traveling Bag with alluring shape, for sure you will look confident carry it around while waiting your flight.






The event runs smoothly from food until the entertainment. What interesting that evening, different like the previous entertainer. The guest been serenade by the amazing singer SAM. I like your voice and style, Sir. The songs? Marvellous! I'm a big fan of Romantic, Retro Music to early 90's songs. Groovy night! that need to be remembered in my 2011 dairy. I had a fun night with my fashion friends. From afar, I can see alot of fashionistas shopping RJ Couture and JKhan dresses, accessories including sizzling JKhan new collection handbags. Thank God, I already pick my stuff early. If not I will be sandwiched with all the beautiful ladies too while choosing and checking..hahaha.

JKhan 738 is COOL!!!


Special Message,
Dear my sister Datin Rahmahjan & Sisters,
I would thank you so much for the hospitality
and
invitation to your lovely superb event.
I had a great time and capture amazing experiences.
I dedicated this blog for you my four sisters.
To my Four sisters, Thank you so much! Love you & you all rocks!
Will keep on supporting you all.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog my dear,, keep it up
    MAE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to know you like it Mae. Thank you, will do my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete