Sunday, June 26, 2011

PRODUCT: CHANEL,I WILL TRY IT!

Maybe most of the men will think only gay guys (No offence, Attention: I RESPECT, all my gay & straight friends) really take care their own skin and choosing the right products that they should use in their daily life. That is NOT true. What era are you living in? A man should also take care their own appearence. I don't think so that your partner loves to see you with bad pimples or unbalance colour skin tones. We as men should take care what we have. Don't you wants to be the next James Bond? If don't want to be so fancy like girls did..then try visit a store that selling Men skincare product (eg. Watson) you can easily get any good men skincare product. You should try it!

Recently, I went to Suria Sabah to check few clothing and shoe stores there. Clumsy me, I didn't know that Chanel outlet already move to Suria Sabah from Wawasan Plaza. There was my mum so excited saw her favorite brand perfume Chanel No.5. I'm quite sad to see her very excited but still not in the mood to shop like super crazy. In my mind, I want to purchase it for Mother's Day. Tutup mata saja bah..mummy saya juga kan. Bayar sekali with my 2 bottles Chanel fragrance for Men. The minute I reach my hands to the 150ml (If I not mistaken) she said to me, Where I'm going to wear it,my dear son? Your dad is no longer with me..let it be a good memory my dear son. I prefer to use what I have now. Just treat me good and belanja me makan at fancy restaurant that will great. Even the salegirl look sad after listening that kind of statement. Then, my mum get miniture of  Chanel No.5. Awww..I really thank you and pray for the beautiful heart of the salegirl. May God bless you. Then, I get few skincare sample for me to try and see the result. Ohh yes, I will try it. I never try Chanel Skincare product before. I will buy it as soon the sample finish and I get the good result. So far...Lately, After I using it my skin more balance, less oily and no rough skin after washing my face. Everything..buleh-buleh lah kunun..kasi ok ja bah. Lagipun, Saya bukannya model cuma insan biasa yang mempunyai masalah seperti orang lain juga.

Coming soon I will try this sunblock.

3 comments:

  1. Adui.. very touching pula your mom say that way..

    anyway.. I agree with you men also need to take care themselves.. I tell you my hubby punya skincare over2 lagi dari saya...uh hu hu... ^_^

    take care.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, metro sexual men is quite common nowadays. I understand how it felt, but hell..my personal opinion, if it makes you happy, why not. Your mom is so sentimental :) Good product review ;D *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. CathJ: Ya, sometimes saya kesian see her..awal2 already my dad kasi tinggal dia saturang (passed away)Dulu memang macam belangkas tu..hehe :) Now,it's me & my young brother yang take care dia. Yes,true. Ohhh i see..nah..bila lagi..kasi treatment la..banyak ba sekarang cath.


    JLO: Yes, true! true! :) Ya, my mum memang macam tu. Ohh thank you darl.

    ReplyDelete