Saturday, June 18, 2011

ADDICTED?

Many asked me whether I addicted with clothes or bags or maybe shoes. Actually, I loves all about fashion. You name it. Still back to the real me; I'm a Shoes,Bag & Accessories LOVER. I totally addicted with them. If you with me going for window shopping at any stores. For sure, the first thing I will touch and see either shoes or bags if not accessories. Clothing for me too common and not all I wear it. I'm more to a tailored person. It give me feel more comfortable and boost my confident level. Plus, I'm quite fussy when choosing my perfect clothing. Especially, T-Shirt,Jeans or Casual Jacket. If you saw me quite dressy, please don't blame me. It because I been raise by my parents to dress-up proper clothing with style. But, I don't kill myself to order or buy too expensive brands for my wardrobe. I don't care, If any fashionisto or fashionista out there hate my statement. Well, that is your problem. I have my own reason and I believe what I stand. I didn't say I hate branded stuffs but I living in a reality and MONEY is not easy to have, like in few second when you needed it. That why I choose another alternative way to be FASHIONABLE but still the real ME.

Picture Above: My nude Crocs shoes for my weekend wear & Black Leather shoes by Valentino Rudy for my working shoes. I wish that someone can give me present a pair beautiful branded shoes. Nah,joking!

Talking about Fashion and what addicted with. Recently, I keep in touch with my Fashion Guru and ex- Editor in Chief : Mr. Shaiful. Darl, You make me everyday thinking to shop..shop and SHOP! I hate and love you hahahah. I saw he shop alot of beautiful shoes and most of them similar like my taste. Hate you! hahahaha. I'm glad that in KK City (Kota Kinabalu) not many choice to get a perfect pair of leather shoes. Yes, There few store supply good leather shoes with well-known brands. Still, I will say european shoes more classy yet with traditional touch. Back to my blog, After spend my precious time thinking about to get beautiful shoes. Yes, I will. But I will spend my dime in Kuala Lumpur to find good shoes and bags too. It's hard to become me. I'm a fashionisto who do fashion blog just wearing the same thing again and again (example in the picture). I work at a place that full with diesel waste here and there on the floor. That why, I don't prefer buy super expensive shoes and drag it to work. That is crazy! Umm..I just can't wait to see and feel my walk wardrobe,soon. There I will buy and keep..of course do a little bit display moment. Naaa..in my silly dream. Well, I still can survive and live my life like an ordinary guy but passionate with FASHION.

2 comments:

  1. They say, once in a while u gotta splurge & pamper yourself rite ? :D Just had a shopping splurge last weekend & am seriously guilty now, LOL. But owh well~ Btw, yea i only do wear ONE heel to work too, hell No i'm gonna use those babies for work. hahaha!

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jlo: hahaha...ya,true..Maybe next week I will do some shopping too hehehe

    ReplyDelete