Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sketch Design: I Miss It!

My not so perfect artwork

One of my previous artwork. Surprisingly, this sketch already sold to a quite famous young Interior Designer as his art-deco.

I would said that I had the most boring weekend last week. I even don't know what I'm doing to do. Past few weeks my schedule keep on changing from work,events and private party invitations. It surpose to be a hectic weekend like always. Then, I decided to do some sketching. Quite weird that saturday evening. I don't even have the mood to sketch that I normally do. Its been a year I didn't do any sketching. Normally, I will sketch women garments with complete collection. That evening, after I read Glam Lelaki magazine..then in the sudden I saw my Jakel bag on the rack. I just realized that there few good quality fabrics that I purchased. OMG! sebelum jadi kain buruk much better I do some simple sketching then bring it to my favorite tailor at Centre Point, Kota Kinabalu. So, I do simple sketch for my shirts,blazers and summer pants for my next working & event attire.

2 comments: