Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wow, It's JKhan! : Part I

I still remember, the moment..I marking down the calendar to remind myself about Malaysia International Fashion Week this year. Ohh yes, I feel super excited about it. I even planned my leave, flight and where to stay. Sadly, AGAIN! My sweet plans ruin. Well, the whole drama-lama-glama is over and I move on. Thank you to my darling sister Datin RahmahJan, recently bring happy news for me. “ The show will not ended there my dear little brother, don’t be worry. I will bring the runway excitement to KOTA KINABALU and share it with my friends and loyal customers too." said her.  There many surprises prizes await the guests to grab it. The more I hear about the details the more interesting and tempting. The best part is been invited to stay a night or two with the team by Datin RahmahJan herself at The Pacific, Sutera Habour Resort. The minute I hear it, I replied to her “I will be there my dear sister to support you and learn new experiences. No, worries. I’m sure my stay will be fun surround with my good friends as one fashion family.” Thank God, I already apply my leave earlier - few days before Christmas Day.
Day before the event, I feel so strange and nervous the whole day like something bad going to happen. I spend few quiet minutes pray to Him hoping that my family, close friends, love one and I in good health and protected from harm and sickness. I try to calm myself and the best to finish my daily tasks before off on my holiday. I don’t drag myself down just because one unknown feeling. After work, I pick-up all my stuffs then drove to Sutera Habour Resort. The whole way from place until KK City center; traffic jam. I do understand. It is Christmas season, school holiday then sandwich together with after office hours. Of course, massive traffic jam will be all round in KK City. Thank God, I still feel fresh and calm although my day quite tiring. Then, while I’m driving to continue the queue on the road. Bang! I thought someone hitting my car from the back. I take a peek from the mirror. Thank God, It’s not my car. Maybe my way to the destination has been blessed by God and it is luck to be there. All the way I drove my car with my hands and body shaking because everything happen so fast. The moment I arrived the best I can try to center myself.

The moment I saw my cousin Susan Shahira from afar straight to my mind. Okey, I'm here nothing to worried. Everything going to be fine. I only able to release sigh. It was a big relief my cousin, friends including my darling sisters there to comfort me. Such a drama fluffy king,right? But i'm not playing around but it is like a bad phobia for me. Thank God, I don't cry that particular time. Half an hour for me to center my mind and soul, yes..my body too. I sat next to my dear sister Datin RJ surround with her darling fashion friends. Slowly my mood turn okey and feel content. Well, infront of me is Wirda the famous Magazine Editor, Emran - the cool fashionable banker and Mansor the amazing Malaysia’s Trendsetter. No time to be stupid and my body-mind be controlled by the situation. I take a look around the ballroom. Although, the team still trying hard to set-up the deco and make sure each of the details show the best result for tomorrow evening. I adore the way Datin RJ when do her work. She is very active and think great ideas in few seconds. Creative and Smart, that is the true Datin RahmahJan.

It is a great feeling for me when a friend of mine talking or sharing all about fashion. Yes, Fashion is my passion. There come a point when I think it deeply. How deep is my devotion for it? How deep is my language and knowledge about it? How consistent – in my style and attitude with Fashion. Did anyone think or come with the above questions. Maybe I sound little bit crazy but that is the true confession of a Fashionisto. It has been a long time I didn’t write any story for my darling loyal readers because focusing with my work and family. Yes, I do have a serious life. Living in the damn reality world. Serious on the day and Fun in the night. I let my darling readers to think with my questions. If you can answer it. You're still in the circle. Back to my story, After hours and hours with deco arrangement and Audio checking. All of us take a rest and having our dinner together. Simply love it. We eat, laugh and chit-chating as one Fashion family.

Its nearly midnight, she still trying hard to come out the best deco for her event. I really admire the way she work, the passion for her brands but still remain humble and very caring to all her family members, close friends and staffs. I did wonder how she can handle it all? Two tips that she teach to me is always be thankful and stay-grounded. Such a good role model for the youngsters. I observe, each of them in the room. Some busy with their gadgets and some busy discussing for the next plans. I guess everyone playing their role a JKhan team. While I, busy writing my blog through Active Note from my phone. Ya, sound so professional or like someone very important. Ohh ya, in my dream! keep on dreaming buddy! wake-up! hahaha. I wish I can be like Victor Blanco or BryanBoy. But my blog not so great like they did. There many things I have to learn, ya,alot! From names, history until tiny details. Trust me, not all can pronounce Chanel or Dior correctly. Okey,back to my story. After satisfied with first stage look. Datin RJ decided go back to her room and take rest. It is a great honour to stay in at The Pacific, Sutera Habour. Again! we continue chit-chating but more relax and chill in our pyjamas. Datin RJ's servants look very cute all in pyjamas uniform. Ohh my, It's nearly 1 am. Then, the bell rang. The hansome and tall Mr.Sang just arrived with huge luggage bags with him. In my mind, please..please tell me that is the new collection. One by one the new collection revel infront of Datin RJ, Wirda, Me, Nicky, Cyril and including the servants too. Our face expression look so excited and very happy to see all of them. But my eyes can't help it anyone. The moment everything clear, I straight to my bed and sleep. Tomorrow will be another exciting day. I ready my curtain wide open at least the moment I open my eyes, I will see clean blue sea with luxurious yatchs wait to take-off.

In the sudden, I heard something falling. I force my eyes to open. Ohh okey, the black Tote Bag say Hi to me. Then, when I turn my body; I saw a beautiful bright morning. The sky so clear, blue ocean with the yatchs at the Sutera Habour jetty. It is an interesting morning for me to wake-up with different view. I feel so blessed,calm and thankful. I take few minutes admiring the beautiful view from the window then take my bath. Only half an hour I left, after I return..WOW! beautiful JKhan's bags. There was my dear sister Datin RJ busy arranging and checking her bags for tonight sale. My eyes can't stop to take a look JKhan Tote Bag. I will call it as a Tote Bag not a Shopping Bag. The bag suitable for a fashionable guy. Great to bring it at the office or weekend outing. High quality polyster fabric with fine cow leather. The gold JKhan logo totally a stunner. I love the bag, simply stylish and practical. Okey! I take it one. I guess that morning Mansor, Emran and I are the first customer to support their new collection. The minute, three of us get our bags. We go out and show it to the public for the first time. Feel proud to carry it same feeling like you carry a LV bag.
22 December 2011, The big day is finally here....!!! ( to be continued )



No comments:

Post a Comment