Friday, October 1, 2010

LONDON FASHION WEEK: FASHION TALK?

Can anyone define about LATEST Fashion? I define FASHION as KUKULAND that no one is correct about it. Why? Every year we fight and keep running to catch the right key-trends for our personal wardrobe. I don't really like it! It's totally out for insanity! Trends keep changing year by year and every season we need to change our appearence according stupid trends. Can't just for a minute we be ourselves? Did you ever think about that? The main point I try to explain here is; Yes,there is fashion shows twice a year but did we did it correctly? HELL NO! Why? It's because we're different in styling. That's the true fact.

If you asked me about what my current style? are you follow any celebs or maybe top designers styling. I will say I wear my vintage shirts,vintage jeans and few classic tailored pants. Then,I will strut my best walk to 1Borneo for window shopping or drink a cup coffee at Warisan Square with model friends. That's the real me. Sorry, If I sound so angry. But please stop preaching about my WEIGHT or STYLE. This is the real me. I maintain myself, don't worry.

Owhh yeahh! bow to all plus size celebs and to you dear Andre! glad makcik Vogue tidak kukus kau sampai kurus kering. I nak sangat healthy models on the runway with great supporter by top names in the industry. Baru lah mak jah atau kak chubby tak muntah sakan dan senam sampai tak masak untuk suami and obsess tengok The Biggest Loser kat kaca televisyen sebab nak kuruskan badan. Hujungnya kesihatan dalaman tak jaga dengan baik. Akak semua kena minta nasihat doktor dulu baru nak buat benda drama-stik gitu. Jangan main jamah ja ubat-ubatan kononnya pil lansingkan badan. Ingat! Kesihatan Jantung, Hati dan Buah Pinggang, akak oiii!!.


Before I continue my blog, I would like to Thank you my lovely friend Coop Taha from London for the great and unique photos. You simply talented my dear and very stylish! Bangganya ada akak yang cantik macam you. She really adore and always embracing Mama Tom's (Dato' Tom Abang Saufi) creations. Especially,with any pua kumbu collection. Yeahh! embracing the borneoan root! BORNEO so mysterious with great motif prints. I really wish any A-List celebs come & visit my lovely Borneo land to experience sexy sandy beaches and romantic views all around. Don't worry, We all modern enough. Able to speak in English even enjoying nighlife like a Glam New Yorker or Hot Miami.

I really love London people! They so stylish with their unique way. They didn't feel afraid (like every fashionista here) to show what they want to presenting for the publie eyes. It's make me more and MORE inspires! Oooyohhoo! (left picture) : Two men with totally different style. One more glam-rocker but with edgy punch. Urghh! that's so sexy! I love the leather jacket with the beret cap. The other one, style more chic! So british! another great style to follow for young guys. Both this guys give a great taste and GUYS! you should dress-up more correctly like above photo. If you die hard a rocker, then get a clean glam rocker not the other round *no offense* If you a young executive then get a classic but with chic look. Sure every ladies will dying be around with you.

Akak oi! sekali I pandang ja akak ni amboi fashion faux pas dah dia. Rupa-rupanya pandangan daripada jauh I je. Akak ni lagi trendy dari akak-akak yang perasan vogue berkeliaran kat Pavillion atau kat 1Borneo. Bukan nak menghina ya, adakalanya ku pandang kanan ku pandang kiri wanita tempatan kat bandaraya pun OVER bila berpakaian apa lagi dari segi make-up. Teringat pula satu siri daripada Jerseylicious. Mak oiii kak jahhhh...make-up mak cik Olivia tu..dengan satu mak cik rambut sarang lebah..cukup gerunkan bulu romaku hingga boleh tergugur. Fuhhh..I suke yang simple tapi ganjil. (right photo) : This girl reminds me about a simple french girl getting ready attending fashion show in Paris. Hello! can't you see what with her? a HERMES BAG! God! I would like to get IT one for me and for my beautiful mum. Aww, that innocent mini jacket & 80's dress. Totally 80's but she manage to make it so in trend with her cute beret. For me, It's a safe look. Try something Uhm! next season ya my dear.


Another interesting style! I see 80's influence so strong this few years and will move forward. I must say 80's style more free-styling and more comfort especially leggings,cool long leather handbags and great loose coats. Everyone can look very stylish and expensive If you can mix & match your wardrobe.

Tips: Get a or learn great hairdo style, must have amazing leather with detailing handbags or clutch, simple make-up and last part CRAZY clothes! play with trends then you can feel the real fashion rather then follow the latest trends like a fool. You should try it! Vintage stuffs GREAT! yeah!

God! I so embracing street-chic wear now! Don't be afraid to play your style! Be free!




FASHION TALK? NO, BORNEO BOY TALK FASHION!




LONDON FASHION WEEK SS 11/12


Simple report by BorneoBoy:


After screaming & scatching to see all the photos. I can see there's few designer really inspired by Morocan and Middle East vibes. There chic turban,Caftan Influence,soft fabrics with beautiful warm colours that really suite for Spring/Summer.



Nude colours! yeah! I really miss this colour. I really suite for cruising on yatch or drifting waves on speed bot. from this photo we can see sheer fabric is back not only that clean cut dresses! I can see few designer really want back to basic. No more Gaga-S?


Ummm..I'm bored to talk more style on runway! For me, It's the same..round and again..round. Style from the 60',70's mid 80's and late 90's still relevan until now. Even my grandma said the same thing. That's the truth.
























Source: Photo - Credit to Ms.Coop Taha from London.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Stella :)
    Thank you so much xoxo do feel free to visit & comment my blogs ya :)

    ReplyDelete