Saturday, March 17, 2012

Private Party: Happy Birthday Datin RJ!

Private Birthday Luncheon at
Silk Garden Restaurant, The Pacific Sutera Habour, Kota Kinabalu.


Happy Birthday Datin RahmahJan Sulaiman Khan,

From bottom of our hearts (My family, Friends and I)
May God bless you and your beautiful humble family with good health, happiness and more success to come. I feel honoured to be your fashion friend and as little brother. You're more like a mentor, fashion guru and my big sister. Thank you so much for teaching me alot and I would love to learn much more all about fashion. I pray, things that your plans and wish will come true. In God will, I'm sure everything will runs smoothly Kak.

Good luck for your next project, Datin RJ!
All your good friends and family will always be there support and pray for you. Be strong and happyhappy.

2 comments:

  1. Saw you post bout the upcoming project by Datin RJ. I can felt that our fashion arena is brought up to a whole new level :D Thanks for always sharing the latest updates Reg >:D<

    ReplyDelete