Friday, October 8, 2010

Learn More about Investment!

Nearly 2 months my beloved dad not around me. Yes, I do miss him..very very badly. He's the hero in the family, my source of laughter and the one who always will be there for me. Honestly, I'm feeling exhausted, my brain 24.7 brainstorming like never ended and worst no one understand me including family even my own lover. I just shut my big mouth and let it over but the thing is getting more complicated. Night and day, I pray wishing someday 1 person can understand a little piece of me with the situation going on. I really need a peace of mind, understanding and gather if any issues that burden our daily. What sad me the most. I don't even cry to release my sadness. I felt numb and very very lost. Only God knows. Yes, I try to be strong and the stand out son that my dad can be proud of. I try my best, without promises.


Uhhh waaa! That's enough! I'm so EMO. Too emotional or maybe something something yada yada..but I managed step the 1st stage this full month. At least I didn't show myself as dumb dumbie the fatty boy. Well, I just a ordinary boy from Sepanggar opening his new chapter in life. Okey, It was a great month for me kena sindir "si Reagan tidak pandai bawa kereta si mendiang?" I only can respond with not so perfect smile. Yes, even to my family and relatives. Luckily, my loving grandma Endie from Kuching, aunty Vera and uncle Simon really understand me. I just don't want to make bad comment or whatever it is.

Let's open our brain together,Okey? Firstly, that is not own by me. It is my dad's car. Secondly, too big and heavy for me to handle it. Thirdly, saya masih lagi pegang lesen P. Not only that, how about the maintenance cost? and how long this car can cruising on the road? Will anyone help to give me answer. Ini luahan seorang anak yatim. Doa anak yatim sangat berbisa. Kalau tahu cakap ja tidak banyak membantu lebih baik senyap dan berfikir sedalam-dalamnya sebelum sindir orang. Saya tidak juga ambil kisah sangat tapi bayangkan semua yang hantam saya semuanya lebih berusia daripada saya. Bagaimana saya, main sembur cakap to your sons or daughters. Anda suka? I don't think so. So, relax lah..give me a break! My dad passed away. That's not a joke.


Before my late dad passed away, he did discuss with me about new car. Firstly, I didn't agreed. But I listen the reason why he want to buy any new car for me and my mum. I did told him much better discuss it with the big ma'am. But deeply in my heart I want the new Exora! So suitable for the family and plus I love to travel. Sadly, every plans hancursss. So, my lovely grandma Endie did ask me to check cars in Perodua and Proton. I agreed! I salute with local brand. Although, I love Hyundai and Toyota brand. But now, serious decision is a must. Bukan mau bagaya! sa ni bukan kaki mau bagaya kalau time daurat kak tipah oi..bajet kena ada dan kualiti ketahanan dititikberatkan.


Last 2 weeks ago, uncle Martin and aunty Vera bring to Proton Showroom. Dengan kepala ku yang blur dan penuh kilik-kilik try la macam-macam jenis kereta proton. Sayangnya, Proton Exora saya tak try duduk. Tapi takpe! I Love the new Proton Saga and sexy sporty Proton Persona. My heart to Proton Persona! From performance until detailing in the car. Setanding dengan kererta mewah juga. I thank you very much to uncle Martin helping me that day. Same to my lovely aunty. I learn a lot about car that day.

After three of us had our lunch. We move to Taman Bukit Sepanggar. I just follow. There again I learn something new and very useful for my future. Three of us, go house haunting..kunun-kunun lah. Pergi lah tengok kiri dan kanan. Then, we decided visit the show unit. Ngam-ngam masa tu lot baru sedang dibina. Yes, it's so beautiful! stylish! very uhmm! so urban style! hahaha if you got 200K go la beli satu. It's a good investment. If I got that amount of money. Yes, I take it then I play with it. There I go from Fashion to Investment. But still the same method. If you bought a beautiful couture dress or tailored suit by Valentino or Versace when it turn vintage. Try sell it. Maybe you can get 50k in your hand IF your pick the IT piece. See Fashion is everywhere! from history 'till investment. Just love FASHION!



4 comments:

  1. hello...hello... Borneo Boy.. I was so sad when you closed your previous blog... and so happy to know that you have a new 1...

    keep it up ya..

    and.. I am so sorry to hear your lost.. hang on there brother...

    Life is tough.. but I am so proud to read your post.. you are 1 strong Borneo Boy.. it wasn't easy... as an adult like us pun, sometimes cannot take it..

    Just try to life happily ya.. biar banyak masalah... we can always choose to live in a positive way..

    take good care... keep the Fashion and Investment going... :D

    Cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. always went thru those houses..really adore me :) market value for this lot 200 k only? are u sure?

    ReplyDelete