Thursday, March 15, 2012

MYR1,100 X 12 Months X 3 Years = One Dream Bag!

L.Vuitton famous with his Monogram bags, Gucci with her iconic Bamboo bag while Chanel forever young with her elegant chain bags. How about Hermes? I will call this brand a Royal bag. Yes, the majestic shapes and amazing high quality material from (Grade A1) lizard skin until to bloody stand out crocodile skin. If you want diamonds, why not? The more rich the more prefect it will shine. Kelly Pochette, Lydia, Lindy to The amazing Birkin. Hermes, produce a famous and own trademark. Birkin bag, Every fashionista and fashionisto dying to own this bag. It is a must!

I still remember the first time I saw this beautiful classic bag when Victoria Beckham looking super chic in each the tabloid magazine holding this bag. It was a Hermes, Birkin. The most expensive-hand made-long waiting list handbag in the world (according to the magazine). Heaven God! I must have this bag, the moment I saw it. Quite funny until now I still keeping little of cash for this bag since I aged 15-16 years old. Simply stupid of me, I suppose to get myself a beautiful LV men bag or maybe Gucci shoes rather than ikat perut sampai tak dapat-dapat. Even crazy-good friend of mine joke to me. "One day, I will give you a fake Birkin for your birthday present and it is a must to bring around proudly" said he. I laugh all the way but feel little bit awkward and scared with that stupid statement.

Well, Birkin! One day, you will be with me and I will hold you with confident. It is a big wish to experience the atmosphere and watch more closer the real process by Hermes's Craftsmen. Umm..I love HERMES! Birkin in Black Leather with Gold. Simply powerful and modern chic in classy way. One big dream wish! Finger-crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment