Monday, August 15, 2011

WW Magazine: Ohhhhhh...I LOVE IT!


 Today 150811, I taking my leave to take a good rest and settling few important appointments. After everything settled. Straightly, I off to 1Borneo pick-up my 1st WW Magazine that Datin RahmaJan specially gave it to me and my friend Shafferra. P/S: Ferra dearie, Don't forget to pick-up yours at RJ Couture Boutique. [Photo above] I spend a little bit of my time take a good lunch at Kahve and checking WW.


 Thank you so much Kak Datin RahmaJan and not forget the lovely Kak Bey too :) xoxo


 Powerful words from two influential women in the Fashion Industry


I simply like Mr. Mansor's article. Nice one sir :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

REALLY CATCH MY ATTENTION!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Datin RahmaJan, Kak Wirda (Editor-In-Chief) & Not forget the strong WW Team
Again, Big warm hugs & Congratulation!
Good Luck for the next issue!
xoxo
From me, BORNEOBOY [Fashion Blogger]


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction: Oh yes! BORNEOBOY feel HAPPY with the magazine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment