Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm sorry my dear readers...

Attention: Nearly a month I even did not touch any my laptop keypad and to write something about fashion. Everything is not the same like always I do. I do missed it. Everyday talking, thinking, giving and breathe all about FASHION. Yes, I'm passionate about fashion. But now is changing. I move more forward after I change my career out fashion. Maybe, Yes. I'm no longer KK's sweetheart Fashion Blogger. But still my knowledge and influence people still needs me. Well, I still can entertain you all with my blogs. It's FREE. I love to share, no worries. I officially label myself "FASHION OBSERVER". Darling, I do still making sketches. But maybe in future it going to be more less. It is because I want to focus on my work and bring good fashion news for all of you.


Please stay tune for my next blog ya. J Khan Handbag Preview & RJ Couture SS 2011 Collection review will be feature.

1 comment: